Friday, March 1, 2013

Style #8 - Milk


I always have a thing for Asian designers (being Asian myself) and when I saw the shirt from Chronokit I knew I have to get it. And Fruk is making the facial hair that I always wanted. Do check them out! Also again this wonderful sim is at Hazardous.

Style Card

Outfit
Chronokit \ Shirt \ Shirts 04 Check Black
GizzA \ Pants \ Loose Jeans [Black]
Gabriel \ Shoes \ Driving shoes (Group Gift)

Accessories
Fusion \ Earrings \ Dagger set
Twig \ Milk \ Nom-Nom - Milk Drink (Possibly Retired)

Avatar
the body co. \ Skin \ Hunter II
Sadistic Hacker \ Hair \ Magnoria-II Hair
Fruk \ Facial Hair \ The Goat beard
Emortal Concepts \ Facial Hair \ Black Chin Curtain
CheerNo \ Hands \ Mesh Hand * Relaxed


Poses
Agapee \ agp_suit M5 and agps_ma146

No comments:

Post a Comment